I’m a website and blog copywriter in Calgary with a love for words that’s ALMOST as strong as my love for cheese (and Oxford commas).
And if you know me, you know that’s saying a lot.
The next most important thing you need to know about me?
I’ve got a knack for combining copywriting and SEO in a way that’s proven to boost traffic, business, and success.
- SEO copywriter in Calgary (I work with American and Canadian clients!)
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Vegetarian food blogger when I’m not copywriting
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in English Literature from the University of Calgary (2014)
- Known for my clear, clever, and confident copywriting style
- I pride myself on maintaining stellar communication with clients throughout our work together
Diving a Little Deeper
Maybe you’ve noticed I like the color pink and you’ve guessed I’m bubbly and upbeat.
If that doesn’t resonate with your brand – I get it.
Luckily, part of being a good copywriter means adapting your writing style to your client’s voice. And I’m a damn good copywriter, if I may say so myself.
Every single day on the job, I put on different hats so I can adapt to a client’s tone and branding. I’ve had to get really good at this to work with the variety of clients I do.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE INDUSTRIES MY COPYWRITING CLIENTS WORK IN:
- Marketing agencies
- Gyms and fitness facilities
- Real estate companies and realtors
- Model scouting companies
- Restaurants and bars
- Financial advising
- Dentistry and denturism
- Property management
- Medical clinics (including medical aesthetics)
- Massage therapy
- Building information modeling
- Cannabis companies
- Pet clothing and accessories
- Interior design
When I’m not busy crafting content and copy for my beloved clients, I like to keep busy in the kitchen.
XO&So is my passion project. It’s my vegetarian comfort food blog where I share all the cheesy, carby goodness you could ever dream of.